CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Quick Updates.

Hey. I'm back! :)

I'm sorry if I haven't updated my blog. It's been a very busy week for me. You know, school works. I'll just give quick update about what happened to me this past few weeks. :)

last days of May:
- being alone at Starbucks, I managed to write up a story. It may seem unrealistic. But it's based on experience. I made it creative so that it really never happened. And I now love that story. I'll try to post it on July or on August. :)

first week of June:
- I accompanied my elder sister to go to my dentist as I had my monthly check-up too. I am the assistant of my dentist when my elder sister got her tooth extracted. She taught me some tips on making cast and extracting. :)

second week of June:
- Classes started. I know, too early for school. :) At first, I was alone because I was accidentally given a wrong set of schedule. So, new classmates. New friends. :)

( nothing important happened on the third week of June. )

last week of June:
- Pre-dent orientation. Ate Kim and Kuya Chai's birthday. :) more bonding moments with my new friends.

First week of July:
- 01 July 2008. School orgs. School orgs. Our section represented the ISA or the International Students Association. So we dressed up some national costumes. And some of us don't have costumes (and i'm one of them. haha :D ), so we dressed as pink top and pants. :)

In the picture: Anna, Patricia, Steph, Karen, Toniya, Jacq, Michie,Mitch, Chao. :D
This was taken at the corridor of Information Science Center. The whole building was air-conditioned. So we just stayed there. :)



After all these events, there's something that still bothers me. I still need a motivation to go to school. Can someone give me one? :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! im jonathan and i saw your profile in blogger. i studied in up diliman but didn't finish my course broadcast communication. if you're just interested in having friends, you can add me up in friendster. im looking forward to hear from you. thanks.


Jonathan Rufo Bacolod
http://profiles.friendster.com/jonathanbacolod
09282652870
02-7964627