CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

new blog. new me. :)

Waking up at noon, watching TV, eating, taking a shower, internet browsing, chatting with friends, playing RO, sleeping at 3am, period. That's my daily routine. I can't believe I'm doing those every day and night. Everything was the same, until last night...

I stopped playing RO by 1am. I'll stop playing early today. For a change,
I guess.
The, I went to my last blog site. While I was reading my old blog posts, I realized something. I want to start something new. That's right. I'll start a new blog.

Bute nalang OL pa si Chabs. May tutulong sakin. I said to myself. He was making a new template for his blog.

"bubuhayin ko muli ang blog ko." he said.
"bute naman. maganda yan. tulungan mo nga ako. I was planning to start a new blog. :) "
"cge. sa blogger ka na mag-start. "

He helped me to create my new blog. And here it is! It's not yet presentable compared to other bloggers. hey I'm new here. Later on, I can create a template on my own, maybe. :)

wow. new blog. new screams.

Thanks dear. :)
My very first post. :)

2 comments:

icarus_05 said...

Maganda yan :P Try looking for layouts sa http://blogskins.com/ that'll help you start with layout ideas :P

Goodluck with your blog :) wag kang magaya sakin haha!

musicnoteslovestar said...

thanks dear :) ok na ba ung post ko as first time blogger? :D