CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

emo moment = blogpost :D

My so-called 'emo moment' strikes again.It makes me think for a while and make a long quote. Well, it may not be as long as you expect. But I think it's worth reading. Some parts of it came from the quotes I had read. I said to myself that someday I'll post it on my blog. So here it is. It has no title yet. If you have anything in mind, just comment. And maybe, your suggestion will be the title of it. Hope you guys like it. :D


"(still untitled)"


I'm happy with my life. I don't have any worries. No sleeping problems. I'm contented just the way my life goes.

But just this day, as i was walking along the busy streets, I saw a couple. They're so happy at each other's presence. Meaningful smiles. Holding hands. A warm hug. A kiss on the cheek. Sweet? Definitely.

Then I realized, it's true that I'm contented. But, from the last thing I saw, that made me somehow feel, incomplete. Maybe they're right. I thought I'm better off alone.

Now, I have many sleepless nights. Sometimes, you will find me sitting all alone. Lonely. Motionless. Looking far away. Speechless. Thinking deeply. Wandering.

Sometimes I wonder, does he really exist? I mean, is really someone out there for me? If he's here, then why we never get the chance to see each other?Is he too busy for work and doesn't know that I'm here, waiting for him?

Where is he? I said to myself. When will be the time that I will be like that? Happy in the arms of someone who loves me for what I am. When will I feel the happiness when I'm with him that can maybe make me feel complete?

As I look at the celestial horizon tonight, I wish that he and I will cross paths someday, somewhere. I know he's there. He's just a dream away. Maybe, just maybe, he's dreaming of me too.


-musicnoteslovestar

0 comments: