CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

new close friend

I woke up at 11:30 am today. First, I checked my phone. It has 5 new messages (I think). Then, I made a group message to be sent to my friends. After sending it, 2 of my friends replied. One was Chabs.

“text mo daw un kay kuya xD 09*********. " He said.

I gave the same message to kuya Chai. The other one was Kenneth.

“wow dentista na. pm tayo pwede?” He said.
“sure. “
“may itatanong lang, nagka-bf kn ba?”
“unfortunately, hindi pa. :) bakit mo natanong?”
”wala lang. hihingi sana ako ng payo eh.”
“ano problem mo? Maybe I can help. ”

Then he gave me his problem. I gave some advices that can help him to make a decision. I really don’t know where I got my advices to him. After some advices, I let him think on what he should do about his problem. He thanked me for what I did. After that, we changed the topic and talked about something else. Then, the rain fell and electricity turned down.

"Tara Pat, ligo tayo sa ulan.” He said.

We went outside. We searched for our friends within the subdivision. We found them at the basketball court. I sat at the bench and watched them play basketball in the rain.

Hala, humihina na yung ulan. Uuwi na nga ako.

I said that to myself while watching them for 2 hours. He asked me if I’ll go home. I said yes. Our friend joined us and we went home. I took a shower and washed my clothes. Then he texted.

“tapos ka na? badtrip nung umalis tayo, biglang lumakas yung ulan.”
“oo nga eh. Badtrip. Ay teka. May ibibigay ako sayong quote. Tatamaan ka promise.”

So I gave him a quote about his current problem. He also gave a quote. His quote was nice. Then I realized that I found myself a new close friend. We weren’t close friends before. But now, after what happened this day, I understand him better and we became close.

I have found new friend. Wow. New achievement. I said to myself.

Nagkaroon nanaman ako ng isang kaibigan na aalagan ko. Isang kaibigan na pahahalagahan. Sa dinami-dami na ng kaibigan ko, hindi ko lubos maisip na iwan sila. Mahirap kasi eh. Masakit sa parte nila. Ikaw ba naman, iwan ka ng kaibigan mo ng walang rason. Parang hindi naman tama yun diba? Syempre, magtataka ka kung bakit iniwan ka niya. Wala ka naman ginagawa masama. Nangyari na kasi sakin ang iwanan ng isang kaibigan. Oo, Masakit. Mahirap. Pero kinaya ko dahil hindi naman dun natatapos ang buhay ko. Kailangan ituloy ang buhay. Marami pa akong kaibigan na andyan pa. Kaya kung maari, inaalagaan ko ang mga kaibigan ko. Para madama nila na sila'y importante. Hindi binabalewala. Ikaw ba, ilan kaibigan mo sa mundong ito? Lahat ba sila pinahalagahan mo?

You have many friends in this world. The question is, are they true to you? :)

0 comments: